Become a Trinitas School
If you are considering joining a Multi-Academy Trust, we would be delighted to talk to you about Trinitas and all that we offer.
To arrange an informal conversation with Beverley, our CEO, please contact her by emailing email@example.com
Working in Partnership with Trinitas
You may wish to work in partnership with us or you might like to ‘try before you buy’. If this is the case, you might want to become affiliated to us. An affiliated school enjoys being a part of the following activities at an extremely reasonable charge linked to pupil numbers.
- The Principals’ Leadership groups for group support and projects
- Cross-Trust moderation activities, and all joint staff meetings
- Trust leaders’ meetings (e.g. SENCOs, Assessment Leaders, subject leaders)
- School Self Evaluation Leadership Meetings
- Strategic Data Review meetings including being part of Cross Trust Data for benchmarking.
- Reduced charge for use of the Pre-Exclusion Behaviour Unit.
- Any other cross-Trust activities
Trinitas has much to offer schools outside of the trust in terms of staff expertise, partnership working and services.
NATIONAL LEADER OF EDUCATION
Beverley Eaglesfield is a National Leader of Education. She can support your school through:
Pupil Premium Grant Review
Moving to Good
Moving to Outstanding
Preparation for an Ofsted Inspection
General leadership support
INSERVICE TRAINING AND SUPPORT
In addition, the Trust has expertise in the many areas from EYFS to Key Stage Five. Here are some examples:
Stretch and Challenge
Planning within the ‘New Curriculum’
Moderating teacher judgements
Feedback and Marking
SEN support including approved Dyslexia Assessments
Elizabeth Hayle is our Safeguarding and Family Liaison Trust Leader. She can support your school with a range of safeguarding services including child protection training. If you are interested, please contact us for a chat.